In today's Team Saint Louis Athlete Spotlight, we feature the wonderful Katie Herberg. Enjoy!
1. Occupation: Receiving Clerk: TKC Holdings
2. What is your experience playing sports growing up? I have four brothers and three of them played sports. One played baseball, another played basketball & another soccer. The brother who played baseball kept playing catch with me and eventually wanted me to play softball with him on his beer league at Tower Grove Park.I had no clue what I was doing at first but then he taught me how to play and I fell in love with it.
3. Which sports did you play growing up? When I was in high school, I tried out for the basketball team my freshman year and didn’t make the team, so I played soccer for three years.
4. How long have you been involved with Team Saint Louis sports? I want to say 3 or 4 years now. I have played kickball and volleyball.
5. What is your favorite Team Saint Louis sport? Why? Kickball. It reminds me of soccer in a way.
6. Why are organizations like Team Saint Louis important to our community? It brings everyone together and you get to meet some good people. You also learn things from new people that you never knew: the more you know the more your grow!